3 clear signs you need AC repairs

If you need AC repairs in Ridgway, IL, reach out to Mike Gross & Son's Heating & Cooling today. You may need professional AC repairs if:

Water is leaking from your unit.

It turns on and off for no reason.

An unpleasant odor is coming from your air conditioner.

Are you experiencing a cooling system emergency? Call 618-841-7307 for immediate HVAC services. We'll get to your property as soon as possible to locate and fix the problem.